Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday?!

Thursday? How did it get to be Thursday? Wasn't yesterday just... Oh, right. Wednesday. Still, how did Thursday get here already? I'm still trying to catch up on Tuesday.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It's spring, so the weather's erratic and the pollen is up. (But hey, who needs air you can actually breathe, am I right?) We're barreling uncontrollably towards the end of the school year, and Beautiful Wife is getting ready to give her final exams. Meanwhile, May - with its avalanche of festivals and related emergencies - creeps inexorably closer. The idea of An Unbroken Night's Sleep is sliding out of its position as a happy memory, and starting to take on the appearance of myth - one of those things that people like to talk about, but doesn't really exist. Or maybe it does; after all, your roommate's cousin's best friend's sister saw one, once.

Oh, and did I mention that we're trying to get ready to find a new house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!