Monday, April 22, 2013

Every other time I put in a Disney DVD...

About half the time when I put in a DVD, I have the remote handy. The other half of the time, well...

"This Disney DVD has been enhanced with Disney's Fast Play."

Oh God, oh no, where's the remote where's the remote WHERE'S THE REMOTE???

"Your movie and a selection of bonus features-"

DO NOT WANT! DO NOT WANT!!!

"-will begin automatically."

Remote! Where?! Couch? Shelf? GIVE ME THE REMOTE!

"To bypass Fast Play, select the Main Menu button at any time."

I'm trying, you idiotic automated message, just give me a firk ding blast minute to find the-

"Fast Play will begin in a moment."

Oh no, oh no, it's too late, HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!