Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Because I haven't traumatized you enough...

...and the Deranged Cultist is running a bit late, here's something to fill the emptiness. No, no, you can thank me later. (To be fair, I'm not so enamored of the video - but the song itself cracks me up. My recommendation: let it play in the background while you look at something else.)

Also... this is NOT safe for work.


What's your favorite Song That Should Not Be? The one that's so completely wrong that you have to play it at your friends just to see the expressions on their faces? Feel free to share it with us in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!