Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Why This Report May Be Late

I'm trying to write up a description of part of our business process, but what with everything going on right now it's starting to look like: 

  1. Invoice arrives in the AP mailbox. Also, armed protestors have shown up in downtown DC. 
  2.  AP Clerks import invoice into workflow, and the invoice is assigned to them. Also, the rioters are breaking into the capitol building. 
  3. Holy shit, the police are just walking away and letting them do it. Also, AP Clerks send invoices to departments for approval. 
  4. I'm afraid to look. 
So yeah, the write-up is taking a little longer than I expected. I blame extensive domestic terrorism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!