Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Blogging Challenge: Favorite Food

Right, so, the usual bit of context: Weekly Blogging Challenge over at Long and Short Reviews. Hit their homepage to see the current week's responses, and add a link to your own if you're so inclined.

This week's challenge is "Favorite Food and How I Use it (+ Recipe)".

Bacon. And I use it for all sorts of things. And the recipe is, like, set the oven to 350, grab some baking trays and cover them with tin foil, lay out the bacon, and cook it until it's crispy.

Sorry, not my best answer.

4 comments:

  1. My husband loves bacon! It's one of those foods that doesn't need to be dressed up fancy to taste good. :)

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like bacon in as many ways as possible, but I drew the line at bacon in ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see that. I got a little... excited... about this trend of putting bacon in everything a couple of years back, and wrote this, which is both funnier and more interesting than I think my post for today was.

      Delete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!