Friday, April 27, 2018

Naked Mammoths

So, one of the authors whom I follow on Twitter was wondering if the gods ever got distracted while they were creating worlds, which prompted me to post the following:
"My lord! My lord! You left the fur off those mammoths!"

"I DID NO SUCH-- OH."

"It will never do, Lord. We'll have get rid of them."

"NONSENSE! WE'LL JUST PUT THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE AND CALL THEM, UM, ELEPHANTS."

"...Will that work?"

"I DON'T CARE, I'M NOT DOING THEM OVER."

Frankly, I think the idea that the gods got distracted while creating the world would explain a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!