Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Conference Recap, Day 3

This series of posts began with the discovery that one of my son's toys had hitched a ride in my pocket to last week's conference. The chronicle of his adventures begins here, if you want to go back and catch up.

September 13 at 6:18am:
Bit of an adventure on the way to breakfast this morning...
September 13 at 12:24pm:
He may be a little too adventurous for his own good.
September 13 at 2:08pm:
Taking notes in the session...
September 13 at 3:54pm:
Making new friends at the conference.
That was pretty much it for Tuesday. There was an activity scheduled for that evening, but I skipped it.

4 comments:

  1. The first picture was the best one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed setting up the second one. "Dr. Livingstone, I presume?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, of course, it's not every day that you get to have conversations like this:

    Me: "Pardon me. I need to ask you for a brief but slightly bizarre favor."

    Random Person Sitting Next To Me: "Yes?"

    Me: "I need to get a picture of you shaking hands with my son's toy, here."

    Her: "...Sure."

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!