Thursday, February 20, 2014

Still Sick...

What started out as a rather nasty head cold last week (and may or may not have been Strep; the test came back negative, but Secondborn tested positive for it a few days earlier) has decided that it's just going to hang on, and try to work its way from my head, down to my lungs (I spent all of Sunday and Monday with Darth Vader Voice, which was the only enjoyable part of the whole thing) and now back up to my head in an attempt to become a sinus infection, an ear infection, or both.

As far as I'm concerned, this can stop any time now. I'm missing too much work, and I have waaaaaay too much that I need to be getting done there. So if I'm not feeling better by the time this publishes - like almost-completely-recovered better by the time this posts, then I'm heading back to the doctor's office. Seriously. I'm into day eleven of this. Enough already.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds miserable. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It was better today, so hopefully it'll be better still tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!