Friday, October 4, 2019

Current State of Me and also Music: Bills

Was home sick yesterday, and basically didn't move for the whole day. (Seriously: I started a load of dishes, and I picked up Secondborn from school. Those were my big adult achievements for the day.) Feeling better this morning, but I don't know how long it'll last... and I still should be careful not to breathe on anybody, because Firstborn returned from school yesterday with a just-under-102-degree fever and when I emailed a couple of his teachers about pending assignments, what I got back was basically, "Oh no, I hope it isn't Flu, we've had a couple of confirmed cases already." Which, y'know, great.

Meanwhile I'm feeling a lot better (which isn't a high bar, but I'm mobile and functional and I'll take it) but I also have some things that I meant to follow up on yesterday, plus a couple of major things that I really ought to finish today. So instead of any of the things I'd been meaning to write, you get thematically-appropriate music:

"Bills", courtesy of LunchMoney Lewis:


Kind of an anthem for modern life, TBH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!