Monday, January 5, 2015

Enough! No more!

Okay, that's it. No more mid-week holidays. With the way the schedule fell out this year, I've lost track of what day of the week it is, whether it's a holiday or whether I need to be at work, and what deadlines, if any, are approaching, and whether I need to go to bed early or on time. Are the kids in school today? Who can tell?

My boss just got back to work today (he had the good sense to take some vacation days and just make the whole stretch one big holiday) and asked me what he'd missed. I had to tell him that I just didn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!