Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cowboy Church

One of the cars in the parking lot at work has a window sticker advertising the Triple Cross Cowboy Church. I don't know who owns the car, so I don't know whether the owner is a member of the church or not (it could be a used car which came with the sticker). I don't, in other words, know anything about the church itself, and aside from their website I have no easy way of finding out.

And that's fine. I don't need to know.

As we were coming back from lunch the other day, I pointed the sticker out to my boss. This led him to consider the merits of that classic cowboy hymn:

"Home, home on the range,
Where the deer and the antelope pray..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!