Monday, April 5, 2010

The Book o' Parenting

Back when my first child was born, I decided to create an online journal about it. I hadn't yet created this blog, so I'd just write things out, put them in html, and add them to my website. This actually works pretty well, not least because it keeps the parenting stuff separate from the writing and ranting.

I'm still doing that, so if anyone is interested in reading about my experience as a parent, I invite you to check out the Book o' Parenting. There is also a mailing list, which I use to notify people when I make updates there. (Yes, I'll catch up with the current technologies one of these days. No, it probably won't be any time soon.) If you're interested in that sort of thing, you can join the mailing list by sending an e-mail to MockWriting-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. It's a one-way list, and won't make much impact on your inbox; I make updates (and send notices) about once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!