Monday, March 19, 2012

A very Monday sort of Monday

So, owing to a massive hardware failure (and some related software failures) over the weekend, the spiffy new website that we just took live a couple of weeks ago... is now noticeably scrambled. In addition, Saturday was St. Patrick's day and yesterday (Sunday) was the end of Spring Break here in North Texas, which makes today one of the more underrated holidays on the calendar: Bring Your Hangover To Work Day.

None of this bodes well for the start of my week. Though I suppose I should note that I'm not actually hungover myself.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!