Thursday, March 29, 2012

Filler - Unfinished Projects

I have absolutely nothing to post this morning. (Work has eaten my writing time.) I haven't done any more character sketches, and can't spare the time to do one now; I haven't written enough of the next bit of Apocalypse River to put it up; the Mad Scientist has been busy, and the Deranged Cultist still hasn't reappeared in consensus reality; and I'm fresh out of random topics to ramble about.

So this is basically an open thread. What projects would you like to be working on, if you had more time/energy/money? Alternatively, what's keeping you busy these days?

2 comments:

  1. Building out my chem lab to a proper lab. (That is if I had the time/energy and money to do it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got all the time in the world. I've chosen to use it to start a blog and write about baseball and American Idol, mostly so when I eventually decide to write about something important to me, it'll cause cognitive dissonance. Hey, the blogosphere needs ditch diggers, too.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!