Thursday, August 15, 2024

Thursday?!?!?

So yeah, this week has been fraught. In addition to all the events and transitions I mentioned back on Monday, we had an emergency room visit Monday night. (Firstborn managed to hit the back of his head on a parking lot, and wound up with a mild concussion and some staples; fortunately, it turned out not to be anything more serious than that.) Which means that instead of sensibly heading home from D&D at 10:30, I wound up heading home from the ER at something like 2:00 a.m. 

Which was fine, and absolutely did not disrupt my sleep schedule even further or leave trying to slog through my work day on three hours of sleep and some extremely caffeinated tea. 

I am terrified by the prospect of facing off with Next Week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!