Friday, August 23, 2024

Back to Work

Okay, I'm officially back to work. Today is likely to be a slow day, except that we have a project this evening that will involve moving a bunch of workflows over from a training environment and getting them going in actual production; Firstborn seems to be well-settled in his new environment; and Secondborn should be ready to go out the door pretty much any minute now. 

I'm starting to get my breath back, but I've mostly been using my creative energies to get some D&D sessions ready to go. So for today... Oh, I haven't listened to this in a while: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!