Thursday, August 22, 2024

Annnnnd a day off

All right, yesterday was Collapse And Recuperate Day. Today, Beautiful Wife is back to teaching and I have dropped Secondborn, who A) usually rides his bicycle and B) usually doesn't oversleep, off at school. On time, yet. Go, team! 

...I need to set an alarm so I remember to go pick him up. 

I've also remembered the thing that I was going to order for Firstborn, so I'm going to go do that now. After that, I get a cup of tea and start on cleaning the kitchen, beginning with laundry and dishes and followed by... well, more laundry and more dishes, probably. 

Holy shit, we did it, y'all. 

I hope you all go out and have a really excellent day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!