Tuesday, October 31, 2023

On Vacation

Yes, I'm taking Halloween off, as sort of a personal holiday. So far I've delivered Secondborn to school, bought a new door knob for back door and replaced the old one, emptied the trash and recycling, and gone grocery shopping; so you can clearly see that I'm on vacation, and also that I apparently don't know what that word actually means.

I had a short ghost story I was going to write out, but I didn't have the energy and now I'm out of time. So, instead, I'm going to recycle some short horror pieces from the last few years. 

The House

Missed Connections: Knocking, Rattling

Halloween Story 3: They Came From Under The Bed

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!