Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Challenge: Celebrity Double

(This post is part of the Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge. You can find links to other writers' answers over at Long and Short Reviews.)

Prompt: A Celebrity People Say I Look Like

At this point, there isn't one. Nobody's compared me to a celebrity in decades. Too much Dad Bod, I guess. 

The one I used to get, when I was younger, slimmer, less gray, and still had a ponytail, was Adrian Paul

...And to be perfectly clear, I didn't get that one a lot, it was just basically the only one that I got. Also -- full disclosure -- I'm pretty sure that Adrian Paul is about four inches taller than I am, so I'm not sure that the comparison would have held up at all face to face. But, since I was something of a Highlander fan, I definitely took it as a compliment. 

How about you? Do you get compared to celebrities? (Is that even really something that people do?) If so, who?

2 comments:

  1. The fact you didn't really have a lookalike just means you're extra unique!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!