Thursday, September 29, 2011

Deep in my crypt, something stirs...

Right, so, I didn't get stuck on Jury Duty, and I'm taking a bit of vacation. This means that I'm getting some much-needed R&R before the project-related insanity really falls on us at work. It also means that my Internet connection is... limited. (We're switching ISPs, because our home connection is unrelentingly horrible. So in a week or so, we should have a solid, working connection. Right now, my ability to connect depends on the direction of the wind, the phase of the moon, and whether I've just gotten completely fed up and gone over to the nearest Barnes & Noble.)

Anyway, more updates are coming for the Cell Phone Bible, and I'll try to talk the Deranged Cultist into updating as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!