Sunday, February 1, 2015

Yeah, that sort of fits

I spent last night playing BioShock. (This is an older game, set in a Utopian undersea city that is rapidly falling apart and has been overrun by horrible things, many of whom I'm sure were place's former citizens.) So, following several hours trying to work my way through a geographically-confusing setting, where everyone around me was either actively hostile or at best unhelpful, I naturally assumed that something of those themes and experiences would make themselves into my dreams.

I was right; they did.

I dreamed -- are you ready for this -- I dreamed I was trying to get through an airport with my wife, my children, my own parents, and one of my aunts. Yeah. Yeah, that fits, all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!