Friday, February 20, 2015

First Reading...

On my lunch break today, I read over the story that I finally (and almost accidentally) finished writing the other night.

I am pleased to report that it is, in fact, mostly coherent. I fixed a couple of minor things, and have now sent it off to my favorite proofreaders. No doubt they'll catch some things that I missed; that's why I ask them to proofread. But, even on a first reading a couple of days after the writing, I can say with some certainty that it doesn't completely suck. So, y'know, there's that.

Once they're done with it, I'll brave a submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!