Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Parenting Conversation: Big Trouble

Me: "Okay, so Firstborn has had his shower, and he's due to brush his teeth in about five minutes when he finishes his video."

Beautiful Wife: "Okay, I'll get off my &^% and help put Secondborn in the bathtub."

Me: "Actually, you might want to wait a few minutes. He's watching my movie, and we're about to get to the climactic final battle scene."

Beautiful Wife: "...What movie?"

Me: "Big Trouble In Little China. Because he is my son."

Beautiful Wife: "He is your son."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!