Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Progress? Maybe?

I wrote a short story last night. I have no idea if it's any good. I'm afraid to look.

I wrote it all in one go, so there are probably words and things missing towards the end. (Frankly, it'll be a wonder if the last page or so didn't break down into full-blown glossolalia.) In a day or two, I'll try to clean it up, then have some people proofread it, and then maybe if it went the way I hope it did, I'll submit it. It's for the Swords v. Cthulhu anthology.

I'd prefer to have more time, to get a little distance and perspective before I try to proofread, but submissions close at the end of February.

Also, I am tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!