Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Worlds of Fantasy!

I have nothing to put on the blog today, so here are things other people have written, instead.

1. Ten Things Every True Fantasy Writer Should Know.

2. How To Tell If You Are In A High Fantasy Novel. (Also: read the comments. Read all that comments. That... is not something I usually recommend on the Internet.)

3. The Emotional Milestones Of Writing A Novel. Not only is this interesting, but I needed something here to complete the trilogy.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I liked all three of them.

    I hope you do something like this again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!