Thursday, January 3, 2013

Let me tell you how my day is going...

Why, hello there, Cranky Customer! Why, yes, I'd be glad to try to help you with your problem, even though that particular application belongs to another department and the most likely explanation for your difficulties is User Error. However - and I am abjectly, grovelingly sorry about this - I do need you to take an active part in this process, since I cannot enter your credit card information for you. I shall now apologize repeatedly for not being able to wave my hand and fix it with magic, even though the entire situation is neither my fault nor even my responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!