Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Filler: Random Music

My whole system is a bit off this week. We got everything moved back into place at work yesterday, but that pretty much finished me off. (I really shouldn't be moving around much right now, but this was one of those situations where having the whole department there and working was The Right Thing To Do.)

So, since I don't have much to say myself, I thought I'd put up some music.

Gotye:



Kill Hannah:



Within Temptation:



Epica:



Breaking Benjamin:



So... what else should I be listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!