Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Ouch.

So, in the midst of the COVID-19 preparations, extended Spring Break for the boys, and everything else, I...

...

...grabbed the handle of a pan that had just come out of the oven, and burned the everloving crap out of my palm last night. Burn cream, a bowl of cold water, and several hours later it stopped feeling like my hand was actually on fire, but I called in for part of this morning and have been working from home . (Good idea generally in these times, but right now it's mainly so I can soak my hand and put more burn cream on it regularly.)

The damage is fairly superficial (or at least it looks that way - I can still type, which is kind of critical) but holy hell it was painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!