Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Day Off

It isn't really -- a day off, I mean. I'm at work. But I have nothing for this morning, my brain cells are engaged elsewhere (when two pirates are about to get married, do they send announcements that say "We arrr engaged!"?) and I have only finally gotten a decent amount of sleep as of last night. So, instead of actual content, let me offer everyone a virtual beer -- in honor of what I'd rather be doing right now.


If all practical considerations were removed, what would you like to be doing right now?

3 comments:

  1. A glass of wine and a looooong nap:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to be writing, myself, but to do that right I really ought to have another four-to-six hours of sleep, and an hour or two to read first.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!