Thursday, September 16, 2010

Time to get back in the game

Being the parent of a new baby has completely eaten the time I used to spend on martial arts - which, admittedly, wasn't all that much to begin with. I'm okay with that, but I'm looking forward to the point when I get some of my own time back.

I'm also looking forward to the time when I can start the boys on martial arts. I really thought they were still too young - especially Secondborn, who isn't quite six months old yet. Turns out I may be wrong about that; I've just been thinking in terms of the wrong sort of martial art for his age group.

I'm a little disappointed, actually. It turns out I could have been doing this with Firstborn for the last several years:



Tip o' the Hat to Ambre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!