Thursday, September 23, 2010

An Apology


The latest installment of Reflections of a Deranged Cultist will be late. I've been trying to put it out every Wednesday, not least because doing so helps me stay focused on the story, but I didn't manage it last night, and I didn't manage it today... and Thursday isn't looking too good, either.

So, either I'll get it up in the next day or two, or we'll give this week a miss and pick up next week. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions for things that he might talk about, feel free to leave them in the comments. (Remember that while the Deranged Cultist usually talks about what's going on his life, he sometimes just throws out a general reflection on some topic. I can't promise anything, but maybe he'll take some of your suggestions.)


Source: Comedity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!