Monday, January 23, 2023

Good weekend

This was, in fact, a very good weekend: plenty of sleep, a date with my wife, a lovely brunch for the whole family... I even got some writing done.And, we managed to take the dog to the dog park without anybody getting eaten by coyotes. 

I've also picked up with a little bit of roleplaying over at The Grey Tower, which is basically a Wheel of Time roleplaying site. I used to be very active there, a long time ago, but eventually dropped out for lack of time; it's good to see that it's still around. I made some genuine real-life friends on that site. 

What else? I dunno. That's about it, I guess. So... have some music. A classic from 2NU:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!