Thursday, January 28, 2021

Reading, Writing, and Rhythms

So I'm still working on the new, new story -- the one from the dream. I have no real idea why this one in particular has decided to occupy my brain, but okay: it's here, and it's getting written, and that's a damned sight more progress than I've felt like I was making in a loooooong while. Why fight it?

Meanwhile, I finished re-reading Space Opera -- and it was everything I remembered and more -- and started in on This Is How You Lose The Time War. (Links and other recs can be found here.) 

The boys appear to be keeping up with their schoolwork, and Beautiful Wife is getting into the rhythm of her semester, and I have four or five major projects about to fall on my head but that happens sometimes. The timing's going to be interesting and it's going to be a lot of work, but nothing that can't be done. 

There are other things going on -- there always are -- but they're not really mine to talk about here, so I shan't. Take care of yourselves and be good to each other; it's still a big, scary world out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!