I'm just going to take a moment to point out that everything is going pretty much the way I expected:
- We don't know who won yet.
- Trump is of course declaring victory already, and is absolutely not going to concede under any circumstances.
- The Republican Party and the stacked Supreme Court will back him on this.
- The rest of the world is still embroiled in an ongoing series of apocalyptic and near-apocalyptic crises.
- I really should have taken today off and just built a blanket fort to hide in.
I'm at work, and I will get some things done, but I reserve the right to be kind of useless today.