Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Post-Election Assessment

 I'm just going to take a moment to point out that everything is going pretty much the way I expected

  • We don't know who won yet.
  • Trump is of course declaring victory already, and is absolutely not going to concede under any circumstances. 
  • The Republican Party and the stacked Supreme Court will back him on this.
  • The rest of the world is still embroiled in an ongoing series of apocalyptic and near-apocalyptic crises.
  • I really should have taken today off and just built a blanket fort to hide in.

I'm at work, and I will get some things done, but I reserve the right to be kind of useless today.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!