Monday, April 30, 2018

Um...

So today I thought I'd talk about... um...

No, it wasn't that. Was it...?

Not that either.

So listen...

Um.

Well, okay, maybe I could put up a piece about politics? Naw, too depressing.

I could tell you about how I took the boys to see my father, and then all four of us went to a park, except the water was off so we went to another park instead and there was much running around. Except, I kind of just told you about it, right there. Anyway it was a lovely day, full of fresh air, bright sun, green plants, and copious allergens. Totally worth the massive sinus headache.

"Massive sinus headache" = "plants are trying to have sex inside my skull".

Oh! I've got it! I could tell you a bit about what I'm writing right now, and why!

...Or I could get back to writing it.

M'kay, maybe later.

::waves cheerfully::

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!