Friday, July 8, 2016

How to tell if something is electronic

"How much longer do you have left on that video, Firstborn?"

"About ten minutes."

"That's... probably okay. When I told you to get in the bath at the end of that other video, I also told you to shut your computer down and not turn on any more electronics. But, you had your headphones on and you probably didn't hear me. So, benefit of the doubt--"

"I didn't hear you."

"Okay, well... end of this video, shut it all down -- and no more electronics. You can read your Kindle. I mean, it's electronics, but it's basically just a book."

"Reading. Not electronics. It totally doesn't shoot missiles when I'm angry. Totally."

"Exactly. Doesn't count as electronics."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!