Friday, March 25, 2016

Really, Random Citizen? Really?

I came back from lunch yesterday to find that a citizen had left a voicemail for me... or at least on my phone.

His name was Bob.
His number was xxx-xxx-xxxx.
He was out of town, had heard about the hail damage in the Metroplex, and wanted to know if there was any significant hail damage in the suburb where I work.

I have no idea whatsoever how to respond to this. I have no idea how he got to my extension. I don't even know the answer to his question. I am completely at a loss, here. So... I'm forwarding him over to Emergency Management. Maybe they can help him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!