Monday, March 7, 2016

A Day At The Zoo

On Saturday, I took the boys down to the Dallas Zoo so that their mother could finish her grading. We had a good time, and the boys were spectacularly well-behaved. Among the highlights of the visit were the various bits of Lego statuary scattered around the zoo, and the fact that we visited the Reptile House just as they were feeding a couple of the snakes.

I didn't have much in the way of a camera with me -- just my very elderly iPod -- but I got some video:

Looking at the puma:


Leaping across the rocks:
("Video on?" "It's on!")


Racing through the tunnels, possibly with monsters:

3 comments:

  1. They look like they're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did. It was awesome. And we managed to leave just before everybody wore out and got cranky.

      Delete
    2. That is a narrow window indeed.

      Delete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!