Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dinner

I cooked ground beef patties, rice, and edamame. Everyone ate it. It was good.

I realize this is the sort of "Who cares?" stuff that really ought to be on Facebook or something, but I'm just pulling out of a massive head cold, and this is literally all I can think to say. (And, also, I hope I'm pulling out of it. Sheesh. I'm pretty sure I've sneezed out the better part of a shoggoth over the course of this weekend. It's possible that "Cthulhu f'tagn" isn't actually part of an incantation; it may just be the phonetic rendering of a cultist sneezing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!