Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday Randomness

A conversation at work yesterday got me to thinking about The Young Ones, and in particular this clip:


("I've tried it hundreds of times. There's no way you can hammer in the last nail.")

In other news, if you're like most people, you've probably been looking for new and better ways to express yourself during those moments when the sheer absurdity and horror of the world around us robs you of the capacity for coherent speech. Should that be the case (as it so often is), allow me to recommend I Can't Even.

If you've never been introduced to H.P. Lovecraft and have no idea what a Cthulhu is, you're still in luck! Behold the complete works of H.P. Lovecraft in a wide variety of digital formats.

And that's what I've got for this morning. What about you lot? What've you got?

2 comments:

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!