Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Little Distracted...

Between family in town, doctor's visits for Firstborn (who appears to have gotten some bug bites and then scratched them into a staph infection), and trying like hell to get a major project finished at work, I haven't done any writing in a couple of days now. So, um... more music? Sure. More music.

This playlist is called "Cheer Me Up".

1. Mac Davis - It's Hard To Be Humble
2. Stefanie Werger - Mercedes Benz (The original works, too.)
3. 2NU - This Is Ponderous
4. The Bangles - Going Down To Liverpool
5. Aqua - Happy Boys and Girls
6. Animaniacs - I'm Cute
7. Aqua - Roses Are Red
8. BENTFRAME - Star Warz Gangsta Rap
9. The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist
10. Aqua - Barbie Girl
11. The Ataris - My So Called Life
12. Boiled In Lead - Pig Dog Daddy (can't find this online...)
13. Beatallica - I Want To Choke Your Band
14. Aqua - Cartoon Heroes
15. Animaniacs - The Senses
16. BENTFRAME - Chipmunks With Attitude (This one deserves several trigger warnings, and this video weirdly makes the whole thing less funny to me.)
17. Band of Fools - How can you listen, your head up your ass (Can't find this one online either...)
18. The Corries - The Bricklayer's Song
19. Iris and Rose - Johnny Be Fine (Can't find this version, so here's Buffy Sainte-Marie instead.)
20. The Ballad of Joxer The Mighty
21. Tom Lehrer - Poisoning Pigeons In The Park

1 comment:

  1. I love the Animaniacs. The kids would, too, I'll have to find some for them to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!