Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Anybody could need the help of a spell casting scammer!

So, I had just come back to the comments on another blog (to finish a response I'd started earlier) when I found that someone had come along after me and posted this. I've, um, corrected the email address to something a little more accurate.
miss fatimaMonday, July 07, 2014 8:28:00 pm

Is Dr.EBHOSE you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship,I
promise you.your problems will be solve immediately. After being in
relationship with him for seven years, He left me, i did everything
possible to bring him back back but all was in vain. I wanted him back
because of the love I have for him, I begged him but he refused until I
explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should
rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him
back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to
try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that
everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me
before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day,
that was around 4:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the
call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,
that he wanted to return to me, that he love me so much. I was so happy and
surprised. Since then I have made a promise that everybody I know will
never have a relationship problem, that I will refer them to the spell
caster to help them. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his
email IAmAHugeFake@SPAM.com
He also cast so many spell like,

( 1) want your ex back .
(2) You always have nightmares.
(3) To be promoted in your office
(4) Want a child.
(5 ) Do you want to be rich.
(6 ) want to hold your husband / wife to be yours alone forever.
(7 ) need financial assistance.
8) Do you want to be in control of you marriage
9) Want you be attracted to people
10) Childlessness
11) NEED A HUSBAND / WIFE
13) HOW TO WIN YOUR LOTTERY
14) PROMOTION SPELL
15) PROTECTION SPELL
16) BUSINESS SPELL
17) GOOD JOB SPELL
18) Cure for any disease/ h.i.v.
Contact him today on: IAmAHugeFake@SPAM.com
I know this may surprise you, but I'm actually jealous. I mean, I thought I wrote passably good fantasy stories... but I can't even begin to compete with this.

8 comments:

  1. That was very entertaining.

    All we need now is a sequel that reveals the dark twist. I've never quite believed the idea that a character can cast a spell to get their heart's desire without some sort of string attached to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't know; I thought the... freeform... approach to grammar was part of the appeal. I mean, if you're going to describe the ineffable power available from one who has mastered secrets not of this world, you can hardly be constrained by mundane grammar or even coherent thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine! No love potions for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no. I read that one, Jarred - the potion made him love the girl so much that he came shambling back from the grave to be with her. Not for me, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!