Friday, April 18, 2014

Just in time for Easter...

I'm still behind on writing (everything, not just for the Blog o' Doom, here), so today I'm just going to provide links for a collection of Easter-related items that have appeared here in the past.

First up: A Quick History of Easter. Learn about the origins and ancient practices associated with the holiday.

Next: Alethos Aneste. It's... um... it's the Easter story, sort of, as it might have been if Jesus had said, "Let me show Your strength against my enemies," instead of, "Forgive them, they know not what they do." A very different sort of resurrection...

And finally: Bunnies, it must be bunnies. Two members of the Watch show up to investigate why killer bunnies are hatching from Easter eggs.

So there you go. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!