Friday, April 6, 2012

Bunnies and Boys!

So recently we went to get some pictures taken of the boys, for Easter (and posterity). They were done in a small photography studio in somebody's home, with bunnies. Since it's almost Easter, I'm going to share them with you:


The rest of this entry is courtesy of my wife, and lifted shamelessly from her Facebook feed:
So, tonight I am reading Secondborn a story. Firstborn comes to stand in the doorway and says, "Did you get what I sent you?"

Me: "What? No...."

Firstborn: "I'll send it again."

He yawns, one of those horrible, big yawns. I start yawning too. He giggles. I giggle.

Firstborn: "One! One yawn!" Then he KEEPS yawning, and I keep yawning, until I'm yawning, giggling, and crying at the same time. Over, and over, this happens.

Firstborn: "Ten! Ten yawns! Muhahahahha!" Then he FINALLY leaves. My face is wet with tears and I can't stop yawning!
Clearly, I'm making good progress towards my goal of raising future Sith Lords.

3 comments:

  1. The pictures and the conversation are both adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah both the story and the boys are cute. Oh and the bunnies too. We don't have bunnies here...yet.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!