Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cthulhu Filler

Are we allowed to use the Great Old Ones as filler posts? Oh, well, if they strike me down into gibbering insanity, I doubt anyone will notice the difference.



So... Blogger - which is clearly staffed by servants of the Great Old Ones - will let me create new posts, but I can only leave comments anonymously. This is annoying, but still better than not being able to post at all. Nevertheless, it's annoying enough that I'm going to leave my answers here, where they're clearly coming from me. So...

Andy's comment on Shakespeare in the Bush: Is it weird that I'm more comfortable talking about religion than politics? Where I am (Dallas, basically) religion is actually a less divisive topic.

D'Ma's suggestion for what to do with the prize from the contest: Well, I can certainly do that. Thanks!

Hopefully Blogger will undergo a rectal craniectomy (a very complex surgical procedure, I'm told) and start working again sometime soon. 'Cause this is really annoying.

4 comments:

  1. I hope The Beautiful Woman enjoys the flowers! :) Also, unless you access this post from the dashboard, you can't see it. In other words, if I come to your blog using your URL this post is missing. It shows up in my reader and my dashboard, though. Weird!

    Did you try clearing your history?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and in IE I'm still an anonymous commenter - but I just pulled it up in Chrome, and it seems happy enough here. Weird. I do see this post if I go straight to the blog (at least in Chrome), so I really don't know what's going on. Something with the way Blogger handles cookies, obviously, but I'm not sure what else is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, now I can see this post here, so who knows? Blogger's evidently having issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firefox, not having any problems at all. Except something changed the Death Metal of the Old Ones into something way less appropriate.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!