Monday, May 23, 2011

Catching Up With Pretty Much Everything...

Okay, so... Today is the day when we take it nice and easy and don't try to do much following the massive, soul-draining weekend we all just put in.

That was a joke. Follow-up, cleanup, sorting, posting... We're still very, very busy. That will probably be true all this week.

And, speaking of bananas, I'm glad that people enjoyed the Velocirapture post. I have some thoughts on Saturday's abortive apocalypse, but those'll have to wait until I can herd them together into some kind of coherent structure. Later for that.

Let's see... wasn't I running a contest? Yes, yes I was. Okay, contest ends at... say, 5:00 p.m. Central Time, today.

Speaking of... theagnosticswife pointed out in the comments that the CDC has put out a post on Emergency Zombie Response, which should be humorous and informative. (I haven't had a chance to read it yet.)

And that's pretty much it for the moment. I'll check back this evening.

::waves to everybody::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!