"You don't actually have to do that," Trainer Jim said, and Andy turned to face him. "I can just order more. They aren't that expensive."
Andy shrugged. "It makes me feel better, especially since I didn't get permission before I broke them." He was in the woodshop, carving and fitting another pair of training dummies to replace the ones he'd broken.
"Ah," said Trainer Jim. "Then you're not going to want me to help out with them, either."
"Nope." Andy shook his head. "They're... kind of crude, but they should still work."
"They'll be fine."
When Andy looked up a few minutes later, the trainer was gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!