Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Music: Tomorrow, Wendy

Music to suit the morning's mood, by Concrete Blonde:

I've been pushing too hard again. Then Secondborn woke up at about 3:30 in the morning, and apparently woke me up with him. By the time it was time to leave for work I just... crashed, hard, for most of the day. So no blogging challenge this morning -- the prompt is "things I never get tired of talking about," not "I do an awful lot of talking about being tired" -- and no writing. Just a bit of musical nostalgia instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!