This is part of the weekly Blogging Challenge over at Long and Short Reviews. If you'd like to participate, you can find the prompts here. They also put up a post every Wednesday where you go and link your response -- and see everyone else's. Check out their homepage to find it.
The challenge for this week is "stuff on my bucket list."
I... don't really have a bucket list. I mean, there are things I'd like to do, but I don't really have a formal list and a lot of the things on it are kind of vague. But very well, a vague bucket list is better than no bucket list at all (and perhaps easier to manage than a comprehensive bucket list), so off we go.
1. Travel. It's been a while since I've been out of the state, and rather longer than that since I've been out of the country, and I'd very much like to go and see other places. If any other countries ever allow Americans to visit again in my lifetime, that is.
Preferably places with castles.
2. Publish/Get Published. This one's particularly wavery, because A) if it were a bucket list thing, I could mark it off on a technicality, and B) the current issue is more about getting things finished to push them out the door than it is about the actual publication or self-publishing process.
3. Come up with something for item three on the list.
4. Retire. Yep. That would be nice. Make it a lot easier to do the traveling.
5. Seek Out The Dark Forces And Join Their Hellish Crusade. But maybe that one goes without saying; I'll be everybody's already got it on their list.