Monday, December 23, 2019

We have a dog

It was a busy weekend of odd repairs and not enough rest, but it's done.

And now we have a dog.

I know I said I wouldn't be posting this week, and I'm not -- except, of course, that I am, but that's what happens when you get a dog: all your plans for the weekend and ways of getting things done and furniture arrangements and everything else go right out the window.

We have a dog.

It would be a good day not to be at work.

Tomorrow, of course, is Christmas eve. I shan't be at work then. Neither Christmas day. That's not as restful a prospect as one might hope.

But we have a dog.


He's a good dog.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! He's amazingly sweet and friendly, too.

      Delete
  2. Oh goody, looks like you got spam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, y'know, considering that my hidden name meaning is basically the Black Sigil Odegra, Which Calls The Hungry Darkness At The End Of All Things, I shall banish the spam comment into the abyss! BEGONE! OR BEGONIAS! WHICHEVER COMES FIRST, HORRIBLE SPAM-BOT!

      Delete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!